1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by the data controller in the sense of data protection law:
CJ Mainfrost Foods GmbH (hereinafter: CJ Mainfrost Foods GmbH),
Siemenstrasse 13-17, 61130 Nidderau Germany,
represented by the managing directors Hyokyo Suh and Onne S. Beckmann
Phone: +49 (0) 6187-9292-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6187-9292-92
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please write to us at the above address or send us an e-mail.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you call up our Facebook Group, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Request of your browser
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Status and amount of data transferred in the context of your request
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
Optimization of our website
Our analysis services allow us to better understand how you and others use our website. This information is converted into anonymous statistics that help us make our website more user-friendly.
These cookies allow us to analyze your use of our website so that we can present our offer to you in a way that is as suitable as possible for you, for example with regard to language preferences offered or the specific range of goods and services offered.
3. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal basis:
The legal basis for data processing in the context of your visits to our websites, for example, the scope of data transfer, the location from which you retrieve data from our website and other connection data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
The collection of information about your computer/device used by you (IP address, status and data volume of the request) is also based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit f) DSGVO.
If your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit a) DSGVO (in particular non-essential cookies) is the legal basis for the data collection/data processing, you can revoke it at any time (the quickest and easiest way is to make the appropriate changes in the Cookie Consent Manager). The lawfulness of the processing that takes place on the basis of the consents until the revocation remains unaffected.
We use the analysis tools to enable us to create usage profiles and optimize our Internet presence. For this purpose, our service providers process cookies that are stored on your terminal device, whereby a link can be established with other public sources. With the help of appropriate technical precautions, the IP address is shortened in such a way that the personal reference to your IP address no longer exists. If personal data is sent to external servers in a third country, we have concluded agreements with the respective order processor on order processing. which provide guarantees that the data protection requirements are met. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) or lit. f) DSGVO serves as the legal basis. You can object to the collection of personal data by the analysis tools we use at any time. The following cookie-based tools are used as part of this website:
- Borlabs Cookie Integration
- Google Analytics / Google Ads
- Google Maps
- Google Tag Manager
Any processing of personal data that is not mandatory requires their consent. This includes, in particular, the cookies we use for analysis purposes. Corresponding data will only be processed with their express consent. This also applies in the case of a transfer of personal data to third parties Art. 6 para. 1 lit a) DSGVO, the consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
4. Storage period:
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. This is generally the case for data used to provide the website, when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after 14 days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are anonymized, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
We use technically mandatory as well as non-essential cookies and analytics services when you visit our Facebook Group. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
You have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO, or we are entitled or obliged to disclose data on the basis of statutory provisions and/or official or court orders. This may involve, in particular, the disclosure of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you
- have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
You may at any time contact a supervisory authority with a complaint, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as a controller.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
8. Right of objection
If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Data protection and third party websites
The website may contain hyperlinks and of third party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility or guarantee for third-party content or data protection provisions. Please make sure that you are aware of the applicable data protection regulations before submitting personal data to these websites.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status July 2021.
11. Contact form
You can send us general inquiries via the contact form provided on our site. It is mandatory to provide a valid e-mail address. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
This data is collected in order to know from whom an inquiry originates and to be able to answer it in the way you wish (e-mail or telephone).
If you have consented, your email address will be used to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address. In addition, you can voluntarily provide your name and first name.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter or via email to email@example.com (Marketing, Privacy, Unsubscribe Newsletter).